The “Graves not Mapped” report is a feature for our clients with Integrated GIS (ESRI) Mapping. This report generates a list of properties in the database that are not associated\linked to a space on the GIS map. The report list the records with:
- Location ID (property address),
- Owner name(s),
- Occupant name(s)
- Total number of un-mapped records and any applied filtering criteria at the end of the report.
This report is typically use after the completion of a GIS Map Integration project to provide staff with a list of un-mapped records that need to be reconciled due to an incorrect or incomplete location address on the grave record in the database.
GENERATE THE REPORT
To generate the “Graves not Mapped” report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports | Graves on the menu bar at the top of the program window
- Select the “Graves not Mapped” report and click OK
- If desired, set filtering criteria for the report
- Click OK