Pontem Software users can view and print dozens of professional-looking reports and forms including custom deeds and certificates.
1. From the Menu Bar, click Reports, then click the folder name associated with the 'Primary Task' for which you would like to generate a report.
2. Next, select the report you wish to generate.
NOTE: You may also select any report displayed on the 'Reports' tabs located in the various Pontem Cemetery software workspaces.
3. When the 'Filter Form' appears, enter any desired filter criteria and click OK.
For example: When the filter form appears, after selecting to generate a “Veteran List Report," select the cemetery you want to search. Next, enter a beginning and ending location range for one entire section/block of your cemetery.
4. After defining your search criteria, click the OK to run the report.
NOTE: All reports are first displayed in a “Print Preview” mode.
5. Proceed with printing your report using the standard Microsoft Windows Print Dialog. Print options such as the number of copies to be printed and selection of the printer to be used are available in the print dialog window.
An option to save your report to an electronic file format is also available which enables you to import the document into other applications, or as an attachment to an email, if desired.
DID YOU KNOW?
Pontem's Cemetery Software comes pre-loaded with more than 60 reports and forms that meet the needs of most Pontem clients.
However, we are also happy to develop custom forms or reports to meet your cemetery's unique needs. While there is a fee associated with custom form/report creation, most reports and forms can be customized at a relatively low cost.
Call us at 888.237.8531 toll-free or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.