All reports within Pontem Software products can be printed to various file formats. This enables sharing of report documentation, for example, with auditors, board/council members, or co-workers via email, CD, USB drives, or via publication on a website.
1. After selecting and generating any report, a ‘Report Progress’ window will appear showing the total number of records to be included in your report. These records are being processed and compiled for your report.
2. Once the progress bar has finished, a ‘Print Preview’ window will appear, displaying the first page of the report.
3. If the report contains your desired information, click the Printer icon in the Menu Bar to display the ‘Print’ window.
4. Click on the check box labeled Print to File located in the lower-left corner of the 'Print' window. Choose the desired file Type from the drop-down menu.
NOTE: File types include Rich Text Format (for Microsoft® Word®), HTML, .csv, .txt, .pdf, image formats, and more.
5. You must indicate a file name and location of where the file should be saved. Click on the button to the right of the ‘Where’ field to display a ‘Save As’ window.
6. Click the Save In drop-down menu to choose the drive and folder where you want to save the file. Enter a ‘File Name’, for example: “Veteran List”, then click the Save button.
7. The ‘Print’ window will now display the name of the file, and path where it will be saved.
8. Click the OK button to save the report to file.
NOTE: Using this feature will not print the report on paper, only to the file which you have specified.